Administrator / Office Manager
We are looking for an energetic Administrator / Office Manager to join our team and support our growing business.
You will join a small, energetic team of professionals with responsibility for providing administrative support primarily to the CEO as well as to the rest of the team. Fulfilment of certain book keeping tasks will also be a requirement of the role.
This is a part time role of 20 hours per week, which may graduate into a fulltime role depending on the needs of the businesses of the group as they grow and evolve.
This is a broad administrative role, the key responsibilities of which include:
● Attending to the administration requirements of the CEO, including diary management, organising of professional matters and affairs.
● Front of house and principle point of contact for third party interactions with all group businesses, including suppliers, service providers, customers etc.
● Administrative support to the team, including facilities and supplies management, assistance with preparation of formal documents and presentations, as required.
● Ad-hoc administrative duties relating to the business of the group.
● On occasion, basic data entry (supplier invoices, bank transactions and similar) into accounting system for all group companies.
● At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
● An individual interested in working in a dynamic company environment and who will enjoy being involved in all aspects of a growing business.
● Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
● Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office. Basic experience with accounting software, especially Sage 50 Accounts preferable.
In fulfilling this role you will be required to work principally at the company’s office in Finisklin Business Park, Sligo.
Please submit your application by e-mail applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org